Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to actually trace designs on pcb???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarun0xe

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends!
i am using magazine paper for tracing my pcb.but in several attempts i failed each time.now am in a great confusion as not getting what the real problem is..?:???:
i read somewhere to use maximum level of iron to put the trace from glossy magazine paper to pcb.when i tried, just in few seconds my pcb got a number of bulging shapes and copper element got separated from its base(insulating material):!:,which what i think is due to excessive heating temperature.
when i tried at lower heat,i keep trying upto about 15minutes(however i read it works just in 3-4minutes)even then all i got is unsatisfactory results(missing & faded lines).:sad:
is my glossy paper is not really glossy one???or is there any problem with my iron??please help me friends......thanks in advance

How are you printing onto your glossy paper, It should be a laser printer and not in-jet, It takes some practice to get it just right, I found the results where not all the same, Best method is the propper press-n-peel stuff. I gave up on using the ironing method and use UV get 100% results everytime

yes i am using laser printer(hp laserjet 1020 plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back