Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How the controlling of a vfd is done so that motor moves in both directions i.e. reve

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshdeshmuk

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How the controlling of a vfd is done so that motor moves in both directions i.e. reverse and in forward with the gap of little time ? (with one single motor and one single vfd) .. first the motor travels (or make the trolley to travel) in forward direction for sometime and after it moves in reverse direction ?

Which parameters would be used or how to get the both commands reverse command and forward command simultaneously ?

thanks

Maybe this description of operation describes what you are looking for: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable-frequency_drive .

Enjoy your design work!

no it won't .

- - - Updated - - -

Can you provide me any schematics or wiring diagram ?
Also , we need some kind of sensor or actuator or any limit switch that would generate the reverse run command via plc with frequency signal (reference/command) ......

Also there should be some plc programming instructions that would definitely cause the motor to run in both directions one after another , right ?

Sorry, but I am not into PLC programming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back