Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How is this circuit a negative feedback one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAT_MAN

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
feedback polarity

i dont get how its a negative feedback circuit, here is the solution of it ??
plz help me
awt7gm.png

svknj4.png

feedback polarity

You have the solution so it is difficult to know what to add, other than words to replace equations. Have you a specific bit of the description which doesn't make sense?

Maybe M1 is confusing? It is a 'grounded gate' amplifier, although the gate is connected to a fixed bias point rather than actual ground. With the gate fixed, the input is the source and the output is the drain. When the source voltage goes down it turns the transistor on harder, making the drain voltage also go down.

It might look simpler if you remove Iin and Rf and joined point P to the source of M1. The feedback mechanism will be similar but with fewer parts to cause confusion.

Keith

feedback polarity

Here's a simple inverting amplifier circuit, maybe it can help understanding the one you're puzzling over?
64_1277118562.gif

Riste20

Added after 9 minutes:

But I'm very green so not sure if it's this you're asking´for??

Status
Not open for further replies.