Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can we interact within OSI and TCP layers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geetha

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
someone tell me how can we interact within OSI &TCP layers.ie,how the layers are interlinked.they are conceptual model ,how can we realise which layer do which function.

please clear my doubt please......

Re: doubt

geetha said:
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
someone tell me how can we interact within OSI &TCP layers.ie,how the layers are interlinked.they are conceptual model ,how can we realise which layer do which function.

Too big a topic to be discussed, suggest u to read Tannenbaum A.S., Computer Networks.

geetha said:
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

geetha,
I´m agree with theonleegr81. If you don´t know anything about OSI & TCP Models, you might read Computer Networks (Tannenbaum).
I think you could read first the CCNA First Semester curriculum. These is very basic and have a lot of mistakes, but it´s too clearly and you might need something basic first. You must look up in some torrent trackers to find it.

Best R.

Guillermo

layers are linked through access points , a logical form of final presentation of data, i.e., each layer makes its job and deliver data to the next layer with a predetermined form in order that the next layer continues its job over the form it had recieved from the past layer

Status
Not open for further replies.