Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i get delay values for a particular slew and load, without looking into .lib

Status
Not open for further replies.

seshank

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,

I used library compiler to create a data sheet, when i looked into data sheet it created delay calues for all the timing arcs, but only for the largest input slew... i.e, if we have 3 slews like 5, 10 and 15 , it created delay table for 15 .

Is there a way where i can get the delay table for 5 or 10 in data sheet format using library compiler ?

Thanks,
Seshank.

You can always use the tool which was used for creating the .libs. They are well designed to create these datasheets. Usually the vendor provides these datasheets for timing information. Using library compiler for this task is not recommended. But you can always load it in library compiler, query the datapoints using tcl commands. For the exact task you will have to write a tcl procedure.... library commands are used for debugging purposes ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back