Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hiii,please help me with wilkinson power divider design..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasrinta

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need some help please.I'm working on wilkinson uwb power divider,but i don't know how to choose airbox dimention,please help me:)tnx

nasrinta,

I need some help please.

All of us know you need help, otherwise you would not be posting here, unless you were helping someone.

I'm working on wilkinson uwb power divider,but i don't know how to choose airbox dimention,please help me:)tnx .

What is a Wilkinson uwb power divider?

What does "uwb" mean?

What is an "airbox"?

There is no "t" in dimension.

Now, what is your specific question?

Ratch

We don't all come from the same cultural backgrounds and we don't all speak (write) English as a first language. Let's get past the language and cultural issues and get on to the teaching and learning process.

jtrent,

Let's get past the language and cultural issues ...

To what language and cultural issues were you referring?

...and get on to the teaching and learning process.

What teaching and learning did you have in mind?

Ratch

To what language and cultural issues were you referring?

Yes of course Nasrinta needs help, but it is not helpful of you to point out that they do not neet to say "I need help". I look at that as a cultural issue.

What teaching and learning did you have in mind?

As you pointed out, there are two basic groups here, those who need help and those who give help. I was just referring to those basic groups as teaching and learning.

Now, can we move on?

jtrent,

Yes of course Nasrinta needs help, but it is not helpful of you to point out that they do not neet to say "I need help". I look at that as a cultural issue.

And it is time consuming and unnecessary for one to say s/he needs help in a problem forum. Especially in the title of the thread. It is like going to a hospital and saying "I am sick". I look at that as an efficiency issue.

As you pointed out, there are two basic groups here, those who need help and those who give help. I was just referring to those basic groups as teaching and learning.

I believe those two groups are irrelevant to the question. My inquiry was about what is the problem and equipment.

Now, can we move on?

Everything is stalled until the problem and equipment is described.

Ratch

P.S. Can you separate the quotes and responses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back