Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High-Speed Design with Altium Designer - article/tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

buenos

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
High-Speed Design with Altium Designer - article/tutorial available here

Hi

I was looking for a detailed tutorial about using the design rules and interactive editing features of Altium Desinger for high-speed digital board design.
I couldn't find a good one, so I had to write it myself.
It is published on our company website at:
**broken link removed**
I have asked Altium if they want to publish it, but it seemed that they were not really interested, so that's why it is on our company website instead. I have tried to describe design methods and setups for really high speed and complex interfaces, like DDR3, PCI-express and Hyper Transport. Altium seems to be more interested in simpler stuff, like I2C and IDE-bus.
If anyone has a comment about it, please write it here.

Re: High-Speed Design with Altium Designer - article/tutorial available here

That is a really great tutorial, thanks VERY much for posting it!!

Re: High-Speed Design with Altium Designer - article/tutorial available here

Nice Work! probably you would like to put it as a blog on this site.. **broken link removed**

hi

that is not my website, but anyone can post a link to the file on his/her own or company website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back