Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS version 12: Derivatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwittema

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey All,

I am trying to use the Derivative option now available in the new version of HFSS, has anyone yet used this? I was at a conference with some guys from Ansys and they were running it and showed us all the new great things, the derivatives on the same curve with their own y-axis scale to the right was really nice. I'm not sure how this is done, getting another y-axis that is, can anyone help?

To make things easier lets just say I want to observe which parametric affects my VSWR the most.

~Nick

I'm getting beautifully looking mesh, but unfortunately the solution never get converged even for very simple structures. No matter of the basis function order, curvilinear tetrahedrons or all the new stuff inside. So frustrating...I bet there soon will be patches...Don't waste your time to upgrade so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back