Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[HFSS] Microstrip Log periodic antenna design

Status
Not open for further replies.

suresh pd

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have designed a Microstrip Log periodic antenna model as attached, there is no error in validation but not getting results.
Kindly verify it.
Thanks
Suresh P

Attachments

• microstrip LPDA my1.rar
    36.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:

First, remove the groundplane that you placed below the antenna. Printed LogPeriodic antenna is not a patch antenna. So, the antenna don't need any groundplane, which actually will damage the antenna performances.
Second, try to make the antenna from PEC, or copper, or whatever metal you want..

First, remove the groundplane that you placed below the antenna. Printed LogPeriodic antenna is not a patch antenna. So, the antenna don't need any groundplane, which actually will damage the antenna performances.
Second, try to make the antenna from PEC, or copper, or whatever metal you want..
Thank you vfone to reply...I am new to this field. Can I get a ansys file of Microstrip Log periodic antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back