Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hfss manual of double slot and spiral antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniakhan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
can anybody send send me hfss manual of spiral antenna and double slot antenna?please i want to read it so that i can use hfss.plz if anybody have it send me

Hey,

I would suggest you to go through IEEE Explore and other article directories to find some related articles on spiral antenna and double slot antenna, and then by using the given dimensions try to design in HFSS.

hi
thanks ,i have got dimensions of double slot antenna but my problem is how to draw its model on hfss bkz i am new one in using hfss and i want to draw coplannar waveguide fed double slot antenna in hfss if there is some manual dealing it i can use my dimensions of antenna to draw geometry

well in that case ......... u can use the following references. They will help you to understand the software and hopefully you will be able to design your required antenna. Try to simulate it to get the results and if you face any problem, you can ask again.

Attachments

• hfsstutorial_antenna.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 153
  • HFSS_Tutorial.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 161

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back