Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS losing data after transfer to new machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbr75

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. I moved an HFSS project folder from one computer to another. When I opened it up, I attempted to run a parameterized sweep. The results show that the simulation was run (i.e. all the variations show up under the profile with time stamps), but the results don't seem to be showing up. I did verify that the path was set correctly in the General Options tab. Is there another link that could be broken which is preventing the program from displaying the results? If not, any other ideas on what could be happening?

Thanks.

To avoid data loss, you have to make backup regularly for your important data that you can't afford to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back