Status
Not open for further replies.

gustavokcm

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have generated my own pattern set using a c++ program. I want to fault simulate these patterns using tetramax for a design with multiple scan chains

The problem:
patterns generated by tetramax have values for inputs and outputs, I only have the input values for my patterns since I generated them myself. right now I made all my output values be T (ex. scan_in0=10111010; scan_out0 = TTTTTTTT; )

What I have done so far:
I generated ATPG patterns with tetramax and used the same format to generate a STIL file with my patterns, instead of the atpg patterns.

When I run_fault_sim with my external patterns in tetramax, I get a really low test coverage (24.88%).

To check whether my patterns were bad or the results were erroneous, i copied the deterministic patterns into my pattern, this should give me a high test coverage because the patterns used are deterministic, but I got (25.25% instead of the 96% obtain with ATPG).

Could anyone help me with fault simulating external patterns that I generated?

(If this can be done with fastscan, that would be helpful too, either tool will work)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…