Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help :virus and anti virus program

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajahat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone, i am a ug student and studying cryptography.I need any simple virus progam for windows xp(e.g. pop up message, cursor moving) and its antivirus program which removes this virus.

Any platform can be used preferably matlab,c/c++,java .

I have no malign intent .This is an assignment.

regards

You can call the AV company for help.

Dear wajahat,

You will see in the attachement a virus which will do the following thing If you just double-click on it (I compressed it with password AzSxDc123 by PowerZip program ):

-pop-up masseges

-task-manager and run command will disappear

-right-click will not work.

-you will not be the administrator of your PC, in othe word you will not be able to change any of your regisry setting or access regedit.

I don't know in which language this virus was written but I'm sure it's not in ms-dos.

Kaspersky anti-virus is the only one could capture this virus ( symmantic, mcafee, Node32, Punda and Trendmicro will not capture it, I tested them).

After eliminated the virus files by Kaspersky you will need to repair the registry entry by using Hijackthis program and fix only line 06 and 07 ( plicies system ) and then you can enter regedit and restore run command and task manager.

Best Regards,

wajahat

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I found this site......it's really coool

http://library.2ya.com/

It's contain many of virus codes, trojan and many coool stuff............Enjoy

Best Regards,

Salam

wajahat

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.