Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help required in HDL coder

Status
Not open for further replies.

aitizaznu

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi am having constant pblms in my Simulink Wlan design

I have implemented mimo-ofdm on simulink wlan and want to do cosimulation of it on Spartan-3e

I have successfully resolved all requirements of Fixed point Advisor and Fixed point tool

But whenever i start HDL coder workflow advisor i get the error stated as

"# Frame based inputs are not supported"

Kindly help me out of this matter

p.s Blocks in use are "Conv encoder,viterbi 16qam, IFFT/FFT

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Slide given below is thhe model to simulate inside red boxes are transmitter and receiver

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

The error statement is also given in VHDL

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

This is my biggest problem with HDL coder in the wrong hands. Unless you have an understanding of the hardware, you cannot simply take any old Simulink algorithm and output HDL. I get the feeling the data types are not supported.

I see you have many matrix concatenates, so Im guessing your data sets are matrices? these do not map directly to hardware very easily, and you will have to serialise them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back