Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed for simulate an ac voltage inverter using igbt circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vweizi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I met a problem when simulate my design about using PWM to control the AC voltage. The following figure is my circuit.
123.png.
However the simulation goes wrong and warning appears as
QQ截图20120627143235.png.
I am wondering where is not correct and asking for help. I have attached my ISIS circuit and the HEX file for the PIC16F877.

View attachment PWM.rar

Dear vweizi
Hi
Use a low value resistor in series with L1 , i think it can solve the problem .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear vweizi
Hi
Use a low value resistor in series with L1 , i think it can solve the problem .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear Goldsmith,

I have add a 10 Ω resistor in series with L1 as you advised. However , the simulation is still going wrong.

Best Regards,
vweizi

Hi again
How much are the steps of your simulations ? maximum time and start time and resolution ?

Hi ,goldsmith
I'm sorry I can't quite catch your meaning. What is the step of simulation? I am just new to Protues and don't know how to set the maximum time, start time or resolution. I'm glad if you could explain in detail. Thanks a lot.

Hi again
Sorry , i'm not using proteuos , currently and it was for at least 5 years ago . i told it according to the problems of Pspice . can you show me the menu of edit simulations ?
Good luck
Goldsmith

Hi goldsmith,
Thank you for your concern, here is the menu screen-shoot .ourdev_460328.PNG.

Best regards,
vweizi

Hi vweizi
Try to change number of step . ( decrease it , if the result didn't change , increase it ) . ( but i think if you decrease it , it will work ) .
And about minimum analog time set up : how you selected this value ? why this value ? you can also change it's value . tell me the result .
Good luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.