Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with Verilog,please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniBee

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have to do a project using Verilog, but I haven't worked with it before, therefore I'm clueless. The main idea of the project is to synchronize the monitor and the keyboard with the fpga this way : In the middle of the screen particles appear as pixels with an initial speed and an initial direction, both random from one particle to the next. The particle speed shall change according to the wind created by pressing the arrows (depending on the arrows pressed and on the number of times they have been pressed Cartesian speed components shall increase/decrease, e.g. pressing many time left arrow shall eventually change a wind blowing to the right to a left direction and even increase its speed to the left).

It doesn't have to be so complicated, I don't need an A. I just want particles to move according to the arrow I'm pressing. Can anyone help me ? :(

Thank you very much, I have already visited this site, but is too simplistic and none of the examples use the keyboard. :( I need something more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back