Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with using multi input channel in ADC of ATmega16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsan_r34

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every one.
I need help for using multi input channle in adc of atmega16.

It work with one input channle.
I want to read 2 analog input and write on LCD.
Thanks.

adc with atmega16

hi
you can certainly do it so easy. connect the analog inputs to two different channels of PORTA . select the channel you want to sample, wait for a delay of about 25 us and then take a sample.

note that you can switch between channels from the ADMUX register. after you switch the channel, you need to wait a delay of about convertion time simply 25 us to assure that changes will take place.

adc atmega16

Hi
please refer to the atmega16 datasheet for detail. u can read from 2 channel very easily but at first u should specify your sampling rate then manage 2 different ADC channel.

atmega16 read adc

u can read from 2 channels .first u should specify your sampling rate then manage 2 different ADC channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.