Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with an RF application using nRF9E5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike634

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i currently is doing an RF application using nRF9E5 as my transceiver. but the problem is i do not know how i shld start off with.. i have been assigned to write the source code for the micro-controller 8051 of the transceiver. Can anyone tell me what software require in order to do the program?? i will be very grateful to anyone who can help me.. Please...

Re: nRF9E5

the code will u write to configure the TRX system the channel , the PLL , and ADC

this tarnsciver is equiped with microcontroller to be programmed and controlled

check this
**broken link removed**

Re: nRF9E5

thanks man.. i hav go through the datasheet b4.. right now my task is to write a simple program for the tranceiver to do basic transmit n receive. My member is doing the visual basic n sql part.. As my part is jus to write source code to the 8051 uMicrocontroller. with that, i hav to deal with the transceiver SPI interface. what program do u recommend for mi to write my language?? lastly thanks again for reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back