Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to find transistor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

angy

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using transistor FJX733 SOT323 package but somehow their has been mis print in PCB layout . Like Pin 3 of transistor(refer datasheet) is collector but in circuit it has been given to Emitter
So trying to find SO323 package with Pin arranement as follows
1 Collector
2 Base
3 Emitter

Yes sir I now i am concerned with pin arrangment

Something pin configration like given in image

Pls test diode forward to find the base terminal with multi-meter.

Pls test diode forward to find the base terminal with multi-meter.

He has made a wrong PCB that has the transistor pads placed as shown in post #5 instead of the proper order of FJX733.
Now he want to find a substitute transistor that has the pin order as his wrongly made pcb but with the characteristics of FJX733.

Maybe you can solve the problem by rotating the FJX733 component so that BCE align to the pcb pads, the pins are almost in a triangle shape so a rotation of 120 degree anti-clockwise should do assuming that it is a prototype pcb.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back