Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to feed this CPW antenna!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuunonvn

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody help me to feed this CPW antenna? I have tried to feed it with lump port but I obtained the bad result. Please help me!

Attachments

• DVB-3-Final.rar
    27.4 KB · Views: 125

look at this example
48_1331575064.jpg

you can use face port for coplanar

Thanks for ur help,Plasma

I've tried this type of lump port but I obtained bad result which was different from paper's result. I've used waveport to excite this structure and I obtained a good result like paper's result. So I don't know why these results are much different. Have u tried to simulate my HFSS's file attached above use lumport?

the attachment contain and example for u

Attachments

• circel cpw1.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 138

Hi Ferdows,

Thanks for your response. But I still don't understand clearly about your model. Could you tell me about dimension of your feeding structure? And I have just tried to use your feeding structure like yours in my model, it got a bad result :( . Why don't you help me to try exciting lump port at my model?

we have a link between 2 ground and i connected the feed between this link and main line its the best method for CPW and 100% it will work i have no free time to change your model and may be your design is not true

I have obtained the good result when I excited by wave port. I only confuse why the results obtained by wave port and lump port are different :(. By the way, could you explain for me why did u choose boundary condition in your model are finite conductivity not PEC?

not matter the difference of PEC and finite conductive but wave port dose not give a true result for CPW

Really? It was a big different when u change your boundary condition to PEC.
Still no answer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back