Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me to design a bias circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

benever

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can someone help me to design a bias circuits?

i am very confused about it ?

Re: bias circuits!

In designing a bias circuit , u need to take care of certain parameters like 1) the gate voltage 2) the bias point should be such that the circuit should operate in the region of interest even if small disturbances occur ...
There are many other parameters and u should make a compromise between them based on your requirements,cost and level of optimization..

Am attaching a PDF on " Bias Circuit Design for LV Cascode Transistors "
Hope this might be useful to u.

It's a strange paper. No Circuit Schematics in that paper.

itsthepip said:
In designing a bias circuit , u need to take care of certain parameters like 1) the gate voltage 2) the bias point should be such that the circuit should operate in the region of interest even if small disturbances occur ...
There are many other parameters and u should make a compromise between them based on your requirements,cost and level of optimization..

Am attaching a PDF on " Bias Circuit Design for LV Cascode Transistors "
Hope this might be useful to u.

bias circuits!

it should be same as this paper

The simpliest way is to use the active resistor (diode connected MOS)to act as voltage divider . Or use a current to provide the current and the current cross
the divide resistors .

as and alternative you can use bootstrap technique or threshold reference with startup circuit

what does the "bootstrap technique " mean?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back