Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me choose a microcontroller to interface temperature sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

if you want to make simple temperature sensor/controller, you can use IC LM35 and microcontroller 89c51.
For more information open given link....

**broken link removed**

Hello everyone. My next step is programming.... As I have already mentioned, I would like to determine the State of Charge(SoC) by reading the Voltage across the battery using the A/D module of PIC microcontroller. Any tips on programming? Like what is the approach to be followed(coz I am a newbie) and what are the steps, what should I do to start with?

Thanks

Thank you very much BigDogGuru.... I have some doubt about PIC microcontroller. I want to know, is it possible to group the channels of ADC module in PIC micro controller, I mean, there are a total of 8 channels in ADC module, so can I group them, say 5 in one group to perform ADC and 3 in other group to perform some Sample and Hold circuit.... Is it possible to do it?

Thanks in advance.....

---------- Post added at 09:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 ----------

Thank you very much BigDogGuru and Rick.... I have some doubt about PIC microcontroller. I want to know, is it possible to group the channels of ADC module in PIC micro controller, I mean, there are a total of 8 channels in ADC module, so can I group them, say 5 in one group to perform ADC and 3 in other group to perform some Sample and Hold circuit.... Is it possible to do it?

Thanks in advance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.