Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in verilog code for an 8*8 mutiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepavlsi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help in verilog code

hello everbody

i need help from verilog, if anybody having the smulated result both input and output for an 8*8 mutiplier using verilog , can u send it to me?

thanks,
deepa.v

Re: help in verilog code

Hi deepavlsi,

Could you please be a little bit more detailed.

Do you want the following module?

Code:
module mult8x8 (in1, in2, out);

input [7:0] in1, in2;
output [15:0] out;

assign out = in1 * in2;

endmodule

Bests,
Syswip
http://syswip.com/

Re: help in verilog code

hi

thanks for ur reply, actually this is the help i'm expecting from ur people .. i have downloaded the pipelined 8*8 multiplier code from net, but while i simultaing that ,im not able to get simultaed result, and also i didnt know how to force the input..so if u have any idea ,how to force the input for an 8*8 pipelined multiplier kindly explain to me...

thanks
deepa.v
Syswip said:
Hi deepavlsi,

Could you please be a little bit more detailed.

Do you want the following module?

Code:
module mult8x8 (in1, in2, out);

input [7:0] in1, in2;
output [15:0] out;

assign out = in1 * in2;

endmodule

Bests,
Syswip
http://syswip.com/

hi thanks for ur reply

actually i have doubt regarding simulated result...i have written the code for an 8*8 pipelined multiplier..afterthat i have done a compilation successfully, but now i want to check out the simulated output for an this multiplier..to view the simulated waveform , i didnt know how to force input ...

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back