Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[help] How to setup License file in Cosmos scope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmosbjt

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cosmosscope license

I install cosmos scope in my pc, when i start it, it keeps prompting "Could not get the license pakage COSMOS_SCOPE ......, then i manually input the evironment variable "COSMOS_SCOPE = C:\synopsys\V-2004.03\License.dat" (i have copied the license file there). It doesn't work. So how?

Thank you. BTW, my os is win2000

cosmos license file

set your lm_license_file=path of your license.look at the other enivronment variables which the progam must have set .if they conflict remove them.read the manuals to see whiuch variable takes presedence over the other.

regards
amarnath

cosmos scope license

Dear all:

In my pc (OS: windows xp), HSPICE has bee installed and the variable, LM_LICENSE_FILE, has been set to the path of the HSPICE.
now, I am installing the cosmos scope(2005.09)!
How do I set the license file?
Thanks!

slchen

cosmos license

slchen said:
Dear all:

In my pc (OS: windows xp), HSPICE has bee installed and the variable, LM_LICENSE_FILE, has been set to the path of the HSPICE.
now, I am installing the cosmos scope(2005.09)!
How do I set the license file?
Thanks!

slchen

try this:

LM_LICENSE_FILE=\path1\license.dat;\path2\license.dat

or you may put the license files with unique name so they are all under the same dir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back