Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[help]How to make my own board???

Status
Not open for further replies.

joansang

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, everyone!!
Recently my teacher distributes some tasks to me.. And it needs making board by myself.But I have no any idea of it .Can somebody give me some suggestion on how to start it from scratch???may be some books,some information ,some sites??
Thank you very much...

I assume you mean PCB. There are quite a number posts in this board discussed about it before. Pls do a search ( ) first. I believe those posts are more than enough to fulfill your need. Good luck.

you can try to make your on board using photoresist lacquer and ultra violet light. plase read my attachment and you will see a example..with pictures and the explanation for all process

this is a picture from the document i upload it

Among free and open source software, phpBB tops my list. Fairly good product, huge MOD database, and pretty good support.

If you haven't got much time, and want to see what the new phpbb3 can offer, just try it out on this host : create forum

Hope this can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back