Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help: Graduation Project Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

karim.elmahdy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
graduation project ideas

Hey Guys,

I would appreciate it if you guys helped me and proposed ideas for my draduation project in Communications Major. I wanna really do something perfect. dont be lazy to reply please you will get three points

Thanks in advance.

grad project ideas

How about making a modulation simulator hardware demonstrator. If you put it in a pretty box you can give it to the school for a classroom demonstrator. The output can be viewed on a spectrum analyzer to show the spectral shapes. If this is not enough you can build a demodulator for each of the modulation types. Then you can hook them together through an attenuator to measure BER verses SNR. You can build a psudorandom number generator and compare the received to the transmitted bits to calculate BER. If the cable between the two has a combiner you can add interference from a modulated signal generator you build into the system.

Another suggestion is to not do double posts here on edaboard.com

graduation projects ideas

I am sorry for that, I just wanted to collect the best number of responses, and I wanted to target the group of every forum like RF and Antennas and digital communication because each has its own users.

thanks for the nice idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back