Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [Help] Building a web page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Where is your problem, try to explain more?
since you project was in Vb6, this was done by me sometime in past , and mod it for you
I think you will love this project, since it made everything almost very easy.
Don't forget you need some web hosting service running, quickphp will do just fine.

Attachments

• index.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 70
Dude Where is your problem, try to explain more?
since you project was in Vb6, this was done by me sometime in past , and mod it for you
I think you will love this project, since it made everything almost very easy.
Don't forget you need some web hosting service running, quickphp will do just fine.

Hi ama_trig..
Thanks alot..
My problem is when the user from different pc want to control the hardware. I broadcast the web using XAMPP.. in the different pc,it can load the website but the problem is if the user press anykey,it doesn't interact with hardware.. I tried the program that you attach.. it's working.. i need to do some modification in my vb..
like in the program that you give me, where do i need to put the mscomm1.output??so it can interact with the hardware..

Check new one out.
where do i need to put the mscomm1.output??so it can interact with the hardware..
I did put in where receive event is call backed as data is received.

I strongly recommend of using appropriate delay or requesting socket not to drop, which requires hard coding on your web page, refreshing part, fast refreshing and connection request might cause socket drop on visual basic application part - (winsock is old to handle heavy tasks), which may cause the socket not to open and not to listen. I came across this problem while using OPERA browser, with IE there was no problem.

Attachments

• index.zip
    6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Thanks a lot ama_trig & betwixt for your help. manage to solve the problem.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back