Status
Not open for further replies.

becky520175

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does any body simulating fractal antennas or fss in ansoft designer? Could anybody share an example? I just do not know how to deal with the connections of parts of a triangular sierpinski gasket fractal element. I mean the connections should not be points(should be replaced by little strips) , or else the induced current will be wrong . What do you think of what i said ? How do you deal with them in ansoft designer?
Anther question , when I replaced the connections by strips in sierpinski gasket in ansoft designer,the first simulated result was abtained. Then I drew another fractal element with the same dimension(but the only difference was the strips are not added latter ,but drawn together as a single part. It is like that , if i draw a 8mm*8mm square, one way is connecting two 8mm*4mm rectangles to form a square, and another way is drawing 8mm*8mm in a single part ) the second result was different from the first one! I think the second way is right ,but the drawing is too difficult for complicated elements. Is there a tool to connect two or more parts into a single one(for physical and electrical connection) in ansoft designer?
The attachement is the fractal and two connections .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…