Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help! A problem of simulating fractal antenna or fss

Status
Not open for further replies.

becky520175

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does any body simulating fractal antennas or fss in ansoft designer? Could anybody share an example? I just do not know how to deal with the connections of parts of a triangular sierpinski gasket fractal element. I mean the connections should not be points(should be replaced by little strips) , or else the induced current will be wrong . What do you think of what i said ? How do you deal with them in ansoft designer?
Anther question , when I replaced the connections by strips in sierpinski gasket in ansoft designer,the first simulated result was abtained. Then I drew another fractal element with the same dimension(but the only difference was the strips are not added latter ,but drawn together as a single part. It is like that , if i draw a 8mm*8mm square, one way is connecting two 8mm*4mm rectangles to form a square, and another way is drawing 8mm*8mm in a single part ) the second result was different from the first one! I think the second way is right ,but the drawing is too difficult for complicated elements. Is there a tool to connect two or more parts into a single one(for physical and electrical connection) in ansoft designer?
The attachement is the fractal and two connections .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back