Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guidelines for Mixed signal Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyismylimit

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am at present doing a project in sigma delta adc (band pass) ... it consists of both analog and digital(Decimator) blocks... Now all my simulations are over in SPICE and moving towards layout... My frequency of operation in digital is 280Mhz and my library is 0.35u ... can any one help me in telling what precautions should i take so that there would not be any noise coulpling between analog and digital blocks.... ( U can be specific to my design or in general to mixed signal )

Thanks in advance...

you can use gaurd rings around analog and digital blocks to avoid noise coupling between them

Importantly, try and use different supplies and grounds for the analog and digital blocks......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back