Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

infineon interview for analog mixed signal design intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogdesignlove

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have an interview at Infineon technologies for the position of Analog mixed-signal design intern.
Can someone please give me an idea about the interview experience and what I should expect?
I am currently doing my master's in ECE.

Please be specific in your question, if you need to know anything in particular. In general, Analog design interviews will be tough and interesting. Be prepared for questions on RC circuits and basic opamp circuits.
All the best!

Good luck. I agree with AMS012. You have to prepare well. Not now but a few weeks before. Study RC high and low pass, step response. Differential amplifiers, small signal models. Stability basics are important. Go through Razavi "analog circuits" as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back