Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSM Enabled USB door Locking System

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRISHNA274

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello fellow electronics enthusiasts

My name is Krishna. I am New to this forum and I would really love to discuss about my project.

GSM Enabled USB door Locking System.

I have already successfully tested GSM module and I wanted to come up with something really useful. So thought of having USB key (Normal USB) to unlock your door instead of keys.

I thought of sharing this idea with other electronic enthusiasts so that I would get better a better feed back and work towards proper model.
I am planning to go for Crowdfunding through KICKSTARTER

FEATURES:

Remotely open the door from anywhere using your mobile phone (SMS/CALL)

USB Key - USB device to unlcok your door/provide access too your guests,relatives or friends

For example

Owner sends encrypted file over internet to the user and the user needs to just copy it into an USB and insert to unlock the door.

Owner can have time controlled access wherein he can decide how long the encrypted file will work to unlock the door

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back