Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ground reflection (two-ray)model

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodtime

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
two ray model

how can i use taylor series to simplified the path difference between the line of sight and the ground reflected paths in two ray model

any one can help me plz

Added after 2 minutes:

and how can i proof this relation please

pr=pt Gt Gr ht^2 hr^2 /d^4 in two ray model

two-ray ground reflection model

I am looking forward for an answer to your question as well. May be you should ask it on another discussion section of the forum like "Digital communication".

two-ray model taylor series

Why would you want to use a Taylor series to prove the transmission equation. However I suppose that you could simply do the math using trigonometric functions to account for the phase effects and use the standard decay for the amplitude.
By repeating the process for both the LOS and the reflected paths you should en up with a series of trigonometric functions this can then be transformed into a Taylor series?

Cheers
Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back