Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] GR268b: Maximum RX (not touching NW, not touching BB) N+ junct)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive.seguna@gmail.com

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can someone help me on the following DRC error. The RVE is indicated the below error for NFET devices

GR268b: Maximum RX (not touching NW, not touching BB) N+ junct) spacing to pwell/substrate contact not over TG
( AndNot (size NW by 0.62 overunder ) outside of (NW or BB or BFMOAT or SN or RXHV or RXHV_IBM or BFCUS) for no latchup <= 53.0 um.

Thanks.

Regards,
Clive

I guess either a recognition layer is missing on this RX, or it really needs a spacing > 53µm to NW and substrate contacts.

Hello clive.seguna,

I am having the same problem. How did you end up fixing the error? I didn't get the reply from erikl.

I am sending a picture of my layout. It is basically 4 mim capacitors interconect 2 by 2. I added the tie down diode TDNDSX (from 180 nm IBM) and connected it to the mims by adding contacts.

Screenshot-1.png

Just to let you guys know: this problem is solved by placing the "subc" closer than 54 um to all the diodes.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back