Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

why does negative feedback do not work?

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

here is my circuit which is implementing negative feedback. the input is just a sine wave with DC level of 300m V and amplitude of 200m V:

Screenshot (957).png

our opamp is ideal. But when I simulate it, opamp negative lead represents the following plot:
Screenshot (958).png

it is weird. why? I expect ot to be constant all over the simulation time. it seems so that sine generator is connected to opamp negative lead. How can I avoid this to happen?

Your circuit is an integrator, so any DC error will make the output
center-point drift. That error can / does include Vio.
You know I want to use this integrator in my dual slope ADC. so, I should solve this problem in a way. I want negative lead to be constant. Is there any solution?

No stable operation point without some negative DC feedback. You can make a lossy integrator my placing a high-ohmic resistor parallel to capacitor.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back