Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] glcd display problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

er.parth92

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hay,..

i m current work on pic16f877a..i m interface glcd with controller.one problem is that i get output in proteus.. but i didn't get on hardware.. output on controller is coming properly but display don't show anything..as per me glcd brightness problem is that but how to solve that..

hay,..

i m current work on pic16f877a..i m interface glcd with controller.one problem is that i get output in proteus.. but i didn't get on hardware.. output on controller is coming properly but display don't show anything..as per me glcd brightness problem is that but how to solve that..

try without connecting any thing to brightness control pins

Proteus is a simulation software. I also have faced situations where my simulations on proteus works fine, but the same code will not function on the hardware. Try adjusting the delays properly, because mostly with GLCD the delays will be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back