Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fundamental current in pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafizimran18

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using pic16f887 and i am digitising ac voltage using built in adc,, now i want to perform fourier analysis on samples , ,can anyone help me how to do?

For a basic PIC that you are using, the input signal would have to be very slow if the PIC has to do a Fourier Transform.
a dsPIC would be better suited.

What compiler are you using? The compiler might have functions to do a running FFT, i.e. when the signal is coming in.

For a basic PIC that you are using, the input signal would have to be very slow if the PIC has to do a Fourier Transform.
a dsPIC would be better suited.

What compiler are you using? The compiler might have functions to do a running FFT, i.e. when the signal is coming in.

i am using MikroC Pro for PIC v5.8 and i am doing all this to make energy meter, i.e i will give 5VAC on ADC channels and then use digital values to calculate power

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.