Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Full detailed ASIC back-end design flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh1234

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiiiiiiiii
can anyone uload material which gives full detailed aisc back end flow including floorplanning,placement and routing methods and everything regarding that

Re: asic design flow

rakesh1234 said:
hiiiiiiiii
can anyone uload material which gives full detailed aisc back end flow including floorplanning,placement and routing methods and everything regarding that

Hi this is a back end flow, holp it helps
31_1166791689.GIF

i think you may need this link........

all the best........

asic design flow

synopsys docs can give the details....

asic design flow

hello

Please refer Advanced asic design by himnashu bhatnagar, it though gives details abt synopsys tools only .. ia m sure u can get a good idea abt this

suresh

I have uploaded a document regarding Backend

There is no particular flow .Showed one is the overall flow.
things in it keep changing.
I suggest you refer one of the tools userguides(cadence/synopsys)

Hey read this

it depends on the design methodology and tools you want to use...pick either synpsys or magma tools and take a block ..you will gain more knowledge than reading through the manuals or looking at the generic flow diagrams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back