Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FSK Demodulation using Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudassirMehboob

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fsk demodulator software

HI i want to demodulate FSK signal acquired through sound card of pc. Actually the Caller ID is encoded in that FSK signal which i have to demodulate.
Any Help will be highly appreciated.

fsk software

plz help me too!!!

fsk demodulation matlab

you have two way for this ..
first you can use software for demodulate fsk signal on range (200 to 20000 Hz)
like cooledit
but another way you can use some hardware for demodulate signals and then brought thay to sound card but i think you wanna to use some software for solved this problem therefor if you want make it for own you can use MATLAB
MATLAB can communicate with your sound card and you will make your program and convert it to C or other language you want .
do it yourself
if you have question about usage MATLAB you can post it to me .
have a nice Experience

fsk demodulation algorithm

MudassirMehboob wrote :
i want to demodulate FSK signal acquired through sound card of pc.

Solution:
To detect DTMF signals by software in the digital domain, many algorithms have been proposed. The modified Goertzel algorithm is one of the most efficient computing techniques for detecting a limited number of frequencies. In the case of DTMF tone detection, the Goertzel algorithm analyzes only eight frequencies instead of performing an entire transform using something like FFT.

Telephone Message Watchdog An Intelligent Call-Forwarding System
by Jingxi Zhang, Yang Zhang, & Huifang Ni
**broken link removed**

fsk demodulation software

There is Multimon ,a free open source program for ham radio.It decodes FSK from your sound card.

**broken link removed**

And there's Soundmodem ,not sure if it does FSK.Looks like Linux only though.

**broken link removed**

......after few years .....

very old poste but: I need AFSK terminal wich work on windows XP and with sound card (audio output and mic input)....
I search on google but nothink working!

p.s.
or any good source for programming FSK encode/decode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back