Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free electricity for home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you assume we can and you are asking for the way to do it?
Are you asking for Renewable energy, it may be free fut after you buy the equipment needed

Alex

How do we define free energy?
What about the initial (high) cost to buy and install the solar panels or the wind generators etc?
Yes the energy is clean and it is better for the environment but the cost is far from free

Alex

thanks to all for information about free electricity. how many load I get for 100w solar panel directly.

I have deleted some of the off topic comments and arguing. Please keep posts on topic. I think the question is clear.

Keith

There was a guy in my town that built giant coils in his front yard (directly across the street from a very high power transformer station) and successfully powered his home for free. Until the utility company found out of course...

There was a guy in my town that built giant coils in his front yard (directly across the street from a very high power transformer station) and successfully powered his home for free.
A hand calculation of expectable field strenghts and available energy suggests an urban legend. :grin:

The coils still stand on his lawn. With a hand made sign saying "CSU made me unplug". CSU is the towns utility company. It is an old 1900's house, maybe 500 sq. ft. And the coils stand at least a story and a half tall.

Use solar power man.It is the best alternate solution for it..

I too sugested using the solar power with CSP systems( concentrated solar power), but it seems I was offtopic on that one...
:roll:

Your earlier posts were deleted because you were starting arguments and bringing nuclear power and the Japan disaster into the discussion. This is not a forum for you to get on your own personal soapbox.

p.s. : thanks for directing me to the forum rules before posting

If you cannot find the top menu marked RULES then you shouldn't be posting here.

If you carry on with your bad attitude then you will be banned. I will not warn you again.

Keith.

thanks to all for information about free electricity. how many load I get for 100w solar panel directly.

Expect the manufacturer to quote 'optimistic' specs about his panel's power output.

Even to obtain 90W you'll need an outstanding clear blue sky, free of haze.

Say the panel is rated 12V.

Open circuit it will yield 23V. A panel rated 12V will deliver the most power when it is connected to a load that pulls V down to 14 to 18V.

Say it's 15V. Then your available current will be 90W / 15V, which is 6 A.

Now suppose you load it so it's at 5V. Will you get 18 A available current? No, the internal resistance of the panel does not allow that.

You'll need a fancy DC-DC converter to change its best voltage to your desired voltage.

Hi
Sorry for my English.
Also you use solar energy but that's very important which your solar power in the best condition is 90w and in the night and cloudy sky ,at morning and evening that light angle or value is not enough.
Therefore you must know that :
1-You can save solar energy to battery and you don't use 90 watt in all day long.
2- For device that use different voltage than your solar , you need use inverter for connect device to solar panel .
3- You must calculate of power consumption of each device and be attend that many of device need further up power for starting such as motors and etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.