Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

framedrop signal problem in TEMAC Virtex-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

melexia

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to implement TEMAC with SGMII with RX-TX shorted from outside i.e. at connector.
I am sending a constant packet from client side with source and destination address same, this works in simulation perfectly. But when I put this code on fpga I find that framedrop signal at receiver goes low for some time and goes high again after few bytes reception. In received bytes it is clear that destination MAC address and source MAC address are same and as per given to address filter.
With framedrop signal going high rxdvld signal also goes low which indicates that receiver is not receiving data properly.
If I check at transmitter end whether txdvld is properly high for complete packet transmission, it shows write behaviour.
I am unable to figure out what could go wrong.
Please suggest something if anyone has faced such issue.

Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back