Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA Oktokopter implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "R" on the other hand - will stay with you forever.

Again, very well said.

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

Thanks for the code, but I can manage with PWM easily , I will make it in Verilog, is my native language :))

2. Meanwhile my teammate will finish his version of ESC, and with my PWM generator we will test it, and if will not work , we will go to the shaft and buy some.

Don't forget the delay between "yes, we need to buy some" and "cool, the two ESC's we ordered <too_long_ago> have arrived". Personally I'd order 2 regardless of ESC status. Even if just for Murphy Insurance. Plus even if your teamie's ESC is working, it's nice to be able to compare it against another design.

Remember to get a high update rate ESC with good speed resolution.
Some popular ESCs that are good for helicopter/airplane are no go for this kind of vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.