Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA based SMS sender

Status
Not open for further replies.

han00oo

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all ;

please i need your help on designing SMS controller on FPGA by connecting it to my mobile phone , i don't know where to start so i'd appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance;

Hany Hamed.

to connect ur mobile to an FPGA board u need ur board to act as a base station which i think u cannot do it to be compatible to ur service provider. u can build a standalone base reciever which assigns each mobile a particular device id and u can communicate between them.

rsrinivas said:
to connect ur mobile to an FPGA board u need ur board to act as a base station which i think u cannot do it to be compatible to ur service provider. u can build a standalone base reciever which assigns each mobile a particular device id and u can communicate between them.

no i mean connecting the mobile to the FPGA direct through MBUS,FBUS,..... or any other way

design a rs-232 uart, first and then modbus or fbus protocol to send the data to mobile phone, its similar like pc with data cord to send sms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back