Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fixed volts ups kits by asif brothers lahore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact Mr. Muhammad Ali (Not from Imran Bros.) He is graduated from UET Lahore. He devoloped his own UPS kits much better then any 1 # kit in market today. you can contact him and give my reference (Ali from Ali street Lahore). Check your PM for his Contact number.

Adnan,

I am indeed grateful. Telephone number will help greatly as I can enquire from them whether they have an outlet in Pindi.

Thank you again for your help.

Regards

Aurangzeb

I have no Idea if Imran & Co kit is available in Rawalpindi. But I can give you contact of my friend who can give the schematic, PCB Design and code of the kit.

Is the Imran & Co. kit available on College Road shops in Rawalpindi. I want to build it myself. Is it available as an un-assembled kit with programmed MCU.

Thanks in advance.

Aurangzeb

Thanks IUKhan. I would appreciate getting your friend's contact number. I am basically interested in the schematic for analysis. Code and PCB do not interest me at this stage.

Aurangzeb

see your private message

Thanks IUKhan. I would appreciate getting your friend's contact number. I am basically interested in the schematic for analysis. Code and PCB do not interest me at this stage.

Aurangzeb

If any body need some components from Hall road,Lahore, i can help buy it and send it through courier.

I am using Irman Brother Ups kit.But I am facing problem Buzzer is working.If light goes off not buzzing any idea what might be happend???

I am using Irman Brother Ups kit.But I am facing problem Buzzer is working.If light goes off not buzzing any idea what might be happend???

Imran Brother has many UPS Kits. Which kit are you using?

If i replace buzzer will it work

If i replace buzzer will it work

No, this will not solve the problem. It is not the problem of Buzzer.
Do you live in Lahore?

Reactions: sahu

sahu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
yes i live in lahore...

- - - Updated - - -

yes i live in lahore...how will it solved??

yes i live in lahore...how will it solved??

If you can arrange to bring your kit to Hall Road, I will fix the problem for you FREE of cost.
If interested send me your contact number in Private Message.

If you can arrange to bring your kit to Hall Road, I will fix the problem for you FREE of cost.
If interested send me your contact number in Private Message.

brother can u explain what is use of 1)reset (2)main set (3) chg,step switch in ib-9 ups card by imran brothers

brother can u explain what is use of 1)reset (2)main set (3) chg,step switch in ib-9 ups card by imran brothers
Yes, sure, you can contact me via private message or mobile phone. But publically I cannt as this is a commercial product and I have to seek prior permission.

Hi All,

Can any body please guide me , i want to upgrade/Fix my UPS.
which Kit i should use ?
existing components which I can Reuse.

Snaps of my recent are given below.

also keep in mind please, i am a developer (Software Eng.) but i think i Can spent time on doing little electronic stuff

1.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• P1050003.JPG
    P1050003.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 119
  • P1050007.JPG
    P1050007.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 88

Status
Not open for further replies.