Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

firms where microstrip antenna fabrication is done.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunnaidu123

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed an patch antenna with FR4 substrate, I want to fabricate this antenna can any one give me the contacts of the firms..........

please help..............

If it is on FR any prototype board manufacturer will do. check online. there are many places where you can send you file and they ship it to you. this should be easy especially in USA.

Hello,
What is the substrate thickness, is ground present under the radiating part(s), what is the frequency?

If there is ground present and (substrate thickness)/lambda is very small, the properties (center frequency, VSWR) will depends on relative permittivity and dielectric loss factor. This varies along manufacturers of laminates. So you may need a PCB manufacturer that has some incoming inspection on their material.

substrate thickness is 20 mil, operate at 15GHz and er = 2.35

hi
FR4 substrate usually work week at frequency higher than 10GHz

hello all ,
i live in iran and i fabricated 3 microstrip antenna for my project. i plotted the shape of the antenna in protel software(.dwg format)for preparing positive film then we use the lithography tech. for removing the copper on the FR4

Rregarding design, analysis and fabrication of microstrip antennas

Hi all, i am vinod. i am interested in doing a project in microstrip antennas. i just know the basics of antennas. please help me. I would like to know good books for microstrip antennas, and their design. which software we have to use for the analysis and simulation. Books regarding fabrication , and firms which fabricate those antennas. I am from india.

hi we have many book about microstripe antenna but for start you can read
Broadband Microstrip Antennas by Girish Kumar K. P. Ray
or
Broadband Planar Antennas Design and Applications Zhi Ning Chen and Michael Y. W. Chia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back