Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharthakala

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please suggest some good article on FIFO depth calculation that explains it in detail. All the articles and papers I have found just either give a brief overview, provide very incomplete explanation in a page or two, or just explain how it could be designed using VHDL/Verilog.

Please tell me if there is any book/article which provide details of FIFO depth calculation in great details along with good examples. Please I need it desperately.

Thanks a lot.

You can get good articles in internet. search cummings paper in google. This is the best area to find everything about the FIFO and asynchronours set/reset fundamentals with clear examples.

All the best.

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, I have read all the articles on FIFO by Cummings and know how FIFO work. The problem is none of the articles mention anything about depth calculation. I couldn't find a single article that thoroughly and clearly covers depth calculation. Not even and any of the textbooks on digital design/vlsi that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…