Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Field in gap klystron resonator

xXTurner

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, colleagues. I am currently doing research on klystron resonators. While calculating the eigenmodes of the resonator, I started to study its fields in the gap and came across an interesting picture at higher frequencies. Can you suggest how modes with such fields can be described? I realise that this is most likely the highest type of oscillations. It's a double gap klystron resonator. It just seems to me to be some strange behaviour of the fields in the resonator gap. Usually the field pattern is in-phase or anti-phase direction of electric field vectors. I.e. when vectors are directed only in one direction or in different directions in the whole gap.
1705739373056.png

Last edited:

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back