Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

external interrupt & A/D conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa_am

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I wonder What happen if a PIC MCU receive an PB0 interrupt during an A/D conversion. is there any possibility that this interrupt or several interrupt which are by and by affect the accuracy of AD conversion?:thinker:

Thank you for your reply. I have an accuracy problem in my A/D conversion
If this not affect the accuracy lets check another case that I suspicious to it.

I enable the next channel right after conversion of a channel then I execute some lines then convert the channel to digital. in brief I use execution time of some lines to charge the capacitor of the channel which will be used in next A/D conversion. How about this? is it ok? I think it is. what's your opinion?

thank you

Yes, should work. It is popular cheapest capacitence measurment - measure charge/discharge time. You even can do this without ADC. All digital inputs has a schmitt trigger. Accuracy about 10% expected.

I need accuracy of 2%. I'll try to find the problem by looking through the circuit step by step.

Thank you of your reply and comments

Status
Not open for further replies.