Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error occur while doing any work in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghous001

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have installed hfss 14.everything was smooth.Now,whenevr i start the softwareand any work it just say "unknown error occur and send error report" and after that it closes.plz help me with that

I have installed 3 4 times hfss 13and 14 but i am getting same error again and again i am also attaching picture of error
hfss.png

looks like G3D mesher was the process where it crashed from the image, is it only when you try to solve? or does it crash while you are creating shapes?

error occur whenever i try to do something.like when i open an example or do analysis,this error occur and software closes.If i start the software and dont do anything no error occur it is just when i start any work.

1. make sure your system meets the sytstem requirements and OS matches the version you downloaded.
2. If you have legit copies of the software contact Ansys and have them help troubleshoot.

Did you resolve ur problems? If you are still seeing the problem you might have to open up regedit and delete registry key.
It might help if you delete folder : <mydocuments/Ansoft

i am using the win 8.1 and installed the hfss 12 the same error occurs please give some good solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back