Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Enquiry on library for 89C2051 , 89C51

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuuo_test

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am now choosing which PCB designing software to draw schematics and PCB layout. I usually need to use 89C2051 and 89C51 to do some simple circuit. Therefore, I want to know which software's library will included those MCU.

Thank you for any reply.
Benny

CADSTAR has a full Atmel device library available that also includes this device amongst many others.

Even if it did not, its simple to make the parts.

Benny, are you sure that availability of a library for a particular family of chips is a good driving factor when selecting the EDA package? What are you other driving factors? Is the EDA package going to be used for school, hobby, research or commerce?

- Nick

It is because I usually use those MCU to do small projects for commercial use so as eletric circuit is not difficult so I think any PCB software can do the job for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back